Saturday, May 16, 2015

Pain pain go away essential oils blend

I was diagnosed with Lupus about 6 months ago, the pains and aches related to it aren't pleasant.
I have turned to my essential oils, main reason I started on them, I have found that they help ease the pain and here is the list I have come up with.

For the inflammation
the following oils work wonders:
Wintergreen, Copaiba, Vetiver, Nutmeg, Palo santo, Clove, Roman chamomile, peppermint, melaleuca and Idaho blue spruce.

For the chronic pain:
Wintergreen, Helichrysum, clove, peppermint, palo santo, oregano, copaiba, idaho blue spruce, frankincense and vetiver.

From the common oils that I had on hand I made the following pain/inflammation bomb =)

20 drops Peppermint
30 Copaiba
30 Wintergreen
20 Nutmeg
20 Palo santo

I have diluted this on 2Tbsp of liquid coconut oil and voila!  I use a spritzer bottle that works a lot better than a roll on.

I just order vetiver, Roman chamomile and Idaho blue spruce too, this mix has worked wonderfully and I look forward to your experience with it.






Are you interested in trying the essential oils?
The new starter kit coming in June is AMAZING!!!


Comes with 10 everyday oils: Digize, Lemon, peppermint, frankincense, Lavender, RC, pan away, Thieves, Copaiba and purification, an extra gift oil, 10  sample bottles for you to make your own samples and blends.
If you order your kit through me, I'll gift you the Reference pocket book (the bible, lol)

ORDER HERE

https://www.youngliving.com/signup/isoCountryCode=US&sponsorid=2442343&enrollerid=2442343


No comments:

Post a Comment