Sunday, March 29, 2015

It took a Donut


It took a Donut

Let me start by mention that I'm looking at my daily point allowance like they're money;  you get $26 a day,  you have some extra $49 a week and if you workout then you can start a savings account with the money you make for that.

     Yesterday morning on our way to a 5K my friend asked me to stop by the Donut shop so I did, I was not planning on eating a donut specially after I realized a donut was going to cost me 7 precious points; ain't nobody got points for dat! LOL at the moment we're ordering I felt pressure to get a donut, she convinced me that if I was going to run then I could have a donut, so I bought it =( and I eat it, while I was eating it I knew in every byte I took that I was doing wrong; I don't even like donuts to begin with!

   Later I saw it like a waste of money, hard earned money... now I'll have to borrow money from my weekly allowance account to get me trough the day... if I keep making bad choices I'll find myself in debt, I don't like to use my savings account (activity points) so it's time to stop making the wrong choices.


    Today is a new day, my entire delicious breakfast was 6 points and I was so very happy with it; 2 pieces of toast, scrambled egg whites with egg beaters, half avocado and 2 slices of turkey bacon... all for less than a single donut! Can you believe what a waste of a breakfast I had yesterday? Lesson learned, I'm not doing that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment