Thursday, March 26, 2015

Wake up YOU!

WAKE UP YOU

That moment when you realize you're not 26 anymore, not hot anymore... you're becoming invisible to everyone else but yourself.... and what you see ain't pretty! All I see in the mirror is a belly that does not fit in the size 6 clothes hanging in my closet.
That's when it needs to stop! I will NOT buy size 10-12 jeans, no, I will not!

One more time I joined weight watchers... Myfitness pall is not pressure enough for me, looks like I need to pay people to push me to loose weight, just like I do with my running! I have to sign up for a race to get back on track and hit the road.

Last tuesday I went to my first meeting in town, I saw a 65ish year old woman giving the introduction  and I realize I want to become her! I want to be standing in a room encouraging people, I want to be the inspiration I want to be the success story, I don't want to be the one who did not loose the weight, I want to be her, the one who lost it and kept it off.... I did it once and I'll do it again.

My plan?
Log it all, plan my meals and hit the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment